Pages

Saturday, July 11, 2015

AIR SEED OF FIRE. MUTUAL. HARMONY

This is about the doing and conceiving.  I am at a place in my creative life where my conceived needs to be employed more deeply. This takes up a larger space of time. Seems un reachable, so I must build a bridge to reach it. What does it take to build this and what must it be made of? 

I need to link my mind to my willingness, and ask for a squared perspective to even begin. The corners of my life begins to evaluate time more differently, so I can create a new rule of measure, so time reaches into the abyss and finds new furniture, new references, new relationships. New bodies of work that connect  my enthusiastic doer with my idealistic conceiver. 

I have to fold into this papered awareness to create a mutual harmony in my body, mind, and spirit. 

I ask for this wisdom and it is here today. Raven Su,Sane.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.