Pages

Monday, September 22, 2014

EARTH SEED OF ETHER. ASPIRATION

INSIDE THE EFFORT OF THIS DAY HAS BEEN MUCH LETTING GO, SO THE LIFE AROUND ME COULD EXPAND.

 I HAVE HAD TO SIT SO DEEPLY DOWN,THAT I FELT THE CHILDLIKE DREAMING OF THE SURFACE BELOW ME. 

I HAVE HAD TO CURL UP IN A BALL, SO I COULD ROLL OUT THE DOOR OF INSPRATION AND INTO THE REACH OF ASPIRATION. 

LIKE THE PRINCESS AND THE PEA, I HAVE FELT THE ROUND OF INSPRATION SO ACUTELY THAT THE PINEAL, THE PEA ,
HAS DISTURBED ALL MY SENSES INTO GERMINATION.
VINING THROUGH THE FISH FILES.   RAVEN SU.SANE

6 comments:









  1. I love the way you write! It is such a different way of writing, that is captivating to me. And the way you use words is amazing.
    Thank you for this entry. The day has been so interior that the outer world had seemed necessary to be away from. This explains it well. ~ Robert






    ReplyDelete
  2. Incredible words to fold into!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You hold the magnificence of the sweet Raptured Repose in this picture! We love how you described the round disturbing one's senses into germination -- that truly describes what we feel is happening to us all right now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Gabrielle's Sound, for your words in reply. Conversation is such a wonderful connecting factor.

      Delete

We welcome your comments.