Pages

Thursday, September 18, 2014

AIR SEED OF WATER.

BECOMING MORE FORWARD THAN I USUALLY AM, MY BODY INFOLDS THE FULL STATURE OF MY NEED.

I AM AWAKENED TO THE PUSH, AND I ACCOMPANY MYSELF IN A VERY DIFFERENT WAY.  ALL AROUND ME BECOMES MORE SENSORIAL, AND THE CLICK OF PACE TIRES AND STRENGTHENS  AT THE SAME TIME. 

MY BODY IS CONFUSED ABOUT THE MOTION AND EMOTION THAT EMERGES FROM IT. 

I THEN REMEMBER THAT I DO NOT NEED TO UNDERSTAND ANYTHING AT THIS POINT.

THE RISE AND FALL OF THIS EQUATION IS A ROTATION OF WATER, AND A WAVE OF CONSCIOUS DECISION .   

BREATH OF WATER INSPIRED.      RAVEN SU.SANE

8 comments:

  1. Thank you...I needed this so much to support my confusion...I feel like I am morphing into a new me and I am confused by it. Now I won't push to understand it all for the time being yet to come.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sandra, thank you sweet one, for your comment and how it helps you move through the transitions.
      love, Su.Sane

      Delete
  2. To be inside of it and allow yourself to feel the center.
    Thank you, Su.Sane, you always inspire me. ~Robert

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, did I ever need to read these words -- very much what I'm feeling right now. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Suzanne, so happy that these words nurture you, too. You are doing remarkable.
      love, Su.Sane

      Delete
  4. Indeed!! We love it when the understanding unfolds in the living of our dream!! Thank you for your words in divine timing! ~Sohbet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thinking of you upstairs snuggled in and reading our blogs, with five little children snoring away after a day of such movement.
      love, Su.Sane

      Delete

We welcome your comments.