Pages

Thursday, January 15, 2015

WATER SEED OF ETHER. SYNERGY

Inside this time of synergy there is a complete acceptance of timing and this creates the alchemy of Water Seed of Ether.

sit with you as you travel deeply. 

I do not yet know what is most comfortable to you and I begin to embody the deep hearing I need to be here now with you. 


I sit in the comfort of your presence, and I realize the synergy that you are and always have been.

You are capable of so much because of this synergy you are,

Taking this day into a RYTHMN we all become ready for all your needs met.

Taking each step slowly, thoroughly. and steady we complete all with love. 

Raven Su.sane.   Mom.








1 comment:

  1. This took my breath away.....the synergy moving between you three is unfathomable but it is really real! We read this several times in class today to get the full envelop net of your words....thank you :)

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.