Pages

Tuesday, July 18, 2017

ETHER SEED OF ETHER ( SPACE) REBIRTH

Settling in to this day slowly I fold into my morning Yoga and elongate my body and mind.
I am filled with the language of my soul that opens my heart and mind to a new perspective on space.

The alchemy of space is quite magical when it is allowed to create change. Yesterday we relocated everything in our studio and started to create with a new mind held within our work. New questions that we had never heard before, began to erupt between the answers we had before, and some things needed no longer an answer. It was enough that they just were, and what a leap was that.

The alchemy of "Ether Seed Of Ether " has begun and I am now beginning to see it more clearly. Ether being an Oracle of Raven is an altitude I long for as a Navigator. Raven Su.Sane.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.