Pages

Monday, July 10, 2017

Earth Seed Of Water. Boldness



Full moon in Capricorn, what a time for boldness. I begin this day as I begin each day, with a breath of inquiry. I moved quickly from an interrupted dream and l felt only half way in my body and then yet a little sideways. This is said to be an edgy moon, and l feel the Alchemy of it's relocation of my life. What was shadowed in my life is boldly coming forward for me to  acknowledge and draw strength from. To build something completely new from it's unawareness. I court the magnificent smallness I once felt about my life, and bold in the letters that were taken into shadow. I am different and a bit odd, and even a little edgy at times, and this was found fault in, but now at 70 it is my character, my great need for wisdom, and my unyielding fortitude of being true to the boldness of myself, my life, my work, my color, my intuition, my love and divine attachment . Raven Su.Sane

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.