Pages

Thursday, June 29, 2017

WATER SEED OF WATER: DIPLOMACY

6/29/2017



Today being more relationshipial than most to my own inner dynamics, I take into myself a pleasure of being more ethereal in the center of being very grounded in Gaia, and the architecture of what Robert and I call the Garden Plan, which is in the process of renewal,reconstruction ,and repatterning for the next 50 years. 

I work between the layers of the facets of need, while Robert constructs the foundation into place. Inside this alchemical collaboration is the now speed of water, as it assists our world in the diplomacy we need,  to remain flexible to our own needs and each other's. 

This is a time of ardent flow for me and I must be aware of what I foot into place. I ask for a squared perspective that allows an opening within Water that I can not only flow through, but portal a new pattern into place. 
Raven Su.Sane

1 comment:

  1. this is a beautiful statement to your sincerity to your work...so happy to have you blogging again!

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments.