Pages

Monday, June 13, 2016

AIR SEED OF ETHER. TRANSFORMATION

AIR SEED OF ETHER.  TRANSFORMATION 
6/13/2016. 
The striking effort of this time is orientated to a compliance that adheres to a specific, need and the internal awareness is not yet fully shifted, so a squared perspective can succeed in creating ease 
and transforming the surface for harmony. 

How does one feel the intricacies of these registries? 
To speak in a language that bares the heart open, yet call forth the clarity needed, is to transform the picture into a potent compassionate real estate that reclaims property for all.  

At present I am bent down into a submission that buries my voice, my sight, my wilderness from within, and my Soul is rising up for change, who I am, who I have been, and who i must and will be is submerged. 

Raven is an etherous being, a NAVIGATOR, a transforming force in flight. 

I call upon her to fill me with her etherous wings of transformation and secure my sight, and voice,
into the future, past, and present. So be it. 
Raven Su.Sane. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.